Our laser-based analyzers are truly unique because after only several years they proved to be useful and were applied in various industries: mining and mineral explorations; ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy; phosphate and potash fertilizer production, refractories, coal and cement, etc.
Here are just a few of the advantages of our analyzers:
· High sensitivity and accuracy
· Absolute safety, no ionizing radiation
· High level protection from hazards of real-life industrial conditions
These strong points mean that our analyzers are very versatile. They can be used on a variety of raw materials, detecting all the elements; they can be easily adapted to the mode of extraction and transportation of the analyzed material: conveyor belt, pipeline, pit wall, pouring material.
The economic benefits resulting from real-time control of technological processes significantly outweigh the cost of implementation of MAYA analyzer. Our current installations have shown very quick return on investment – several months.
Our flagship product is conveyor online analyzer MAYA.
In partnership with FIPR (Florida Industrial and Phosphate Research Institute), we developed Remote LIBS analyzer for estimation of chemical composition of pit walls and falling materials.
Further applications of LIBS analyzers include:
· mobile laboratories used in mineral exploration and extraction for express-mode analysis. This requires minimal sampling preparation, such as crushing and representative reduction of the samples size of large geological samples (up to 50-100 kg) down to the analyzed sample (up to 2 kg, grain size 2-3mm)
· analysis of slurry in open containers and pipelines
We are also offering custom-made analyzers for special projects.
Please contact us for details.